Helichrysum… the ‘spiritual warrior’ of the plant kingdom. An oil for the heart, mind, body and the soul. An oil most notably worth it’s weight in gold. Helichrysum is truly gold in a sense that it can be likened to a spiritual sun with its legendary ability to assist in accessing what is hidden in […]
What if we combined the most nutritive ingredients together to create the ultimate skin care solution for mature skin? Well, we’ve done it! Ananda’s Heavenly Skin Blend is one of the favored top picks among Ananda customers. When crafting this blend, we selected ingredients based on what research shows for the best skin care product you and your face will love! Note: Now through midnight 10/10/19 BUY THE SET of Heavenly Skin and Skin Therapy Extra and save up to $33. See our Sales/Specials page for details.
Heavenly Skin Base Oils
We have Heavenly Skin in a base of Organic Argan, Evening Primrose, Pomegranate Seed, Rosehip Seed and Jojoba Oils for the most moisturizing and balancing results.
All of the above carrier oils possess an exceptional lipid profile which fit perfectly with the natural fats of our skin with Jojoba Oil outstanding the rest in this category. Jojoba Oil consists of liquid waxes rather than triglycerides which makes the oil most closely resembling our natural skin lipid barrier .
Rosehip Seed Oil contains high vitamin C and zinc concentrations, promotes collagen synthesis, and strengthens the blood vessels in the skin. This helps make the skin firmer, stronger, and more elastic .
All the above oils contain a plethora of sterols which complement the protective barrier. This assists the skin to become more resilient and retain moisture [3,10].
Additionally, these oils are loaded with tocopherols – the strongest antioxidants known so far. They also contain a host of vitamins and minerals [3,10].
When it comes to the active ingredients, there’s high antioxidant activity:
We have combined the phytosterols, monoterpenoids, flavonoids, tocopherols and carotenes of Bulgarian Rose, Clary Sage, Sea Buckthorn CO2 extract, Ylang Ylang, French Wild Carrot, Helio Carrot CO2 extract, Corsican Helichrysum Italicum, High-Santanol Indian Sandalwood and High Elevation French Lavender for the highest antioxidant activity possible. These combined ensure that oxidative stress and any damage is reduced to a minimum [1 – 8].
Studies have shown that Lavender and Clary Sage promote the growth of the healthy skin bacterial flora. It’s noted that skin becomes stronger and its condition improves. [2, 8].
All ingredients are potently anti-inflammatory and inhibit the synthesis of pro-inflammatory markers via multiple pathways. Our High-Santanol Indian Sandalwood essential oil especially stands out. Santanol is of extraordinary anti-inflammatory activity. It has also been shown that anti-inflammatory ingredients alleviate symptoms of inflammatory skin conditions like eczema or dermatitis [1 – 8].
The CO2 extracts contain monoterpenes of high antimicrobial spectrum. This chemical property offers actions to protect the skin from bacterial, fungal and viral infections [1 – 8].
Now through midnight 10/10/19 Buy Heavenly Skin and Skin Therapy Extra as a Set and save up to $33. See our Sales/Specials page for details. This pair is not generally sold as a set and is priced together only for this promotional trial of the two.
1. N. NEDKOV, A. DOBREVA, N. KOVACHEVA, V. BARDAROV, A. VELCHEVA; BULGARIAN ROSE OIL OF WHITE OIL-BEARING ROSE
2. Monika Sienkiewicz, Anna Głowacka, Katarzyna Poznańska-Kurowska, Andrzej Kaszuba, Anna Urbaniak, Edward Kowalczyk; The effect of clary sage oil on staphylococci responsible for wound infections
3.ANDREEA NICOLETA BOCA, ROXANA FLAVIA ILIES, JACOPO SACCOMANNO, RALUCA POP, STEFAN VESA, ALEXANDRU DUMITRU TATARU, ANCA DANA BUZOIANU; Sea buckthorn extract in the treatment of psoriasis
4. Loh Teng Hern Tan, Learn Han Lee, Wai Fong Yin, Chim Kei Chan, Habsah Abdul Kadir, Kok Gan Chan, Bey Hing Goh; Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry, and Bioactivities of Cananga odorata (Ylang-Ylang)
5.Ana Varga, Milica Acimovic, Jovana Stankovic, Mirjana Cvetkovic, Ivana Cabarkapa; ANTIMICROBIAL PROPERTIES OF ESSENTIAL OIL FROM WILD AND CULTIVATED CARROT SEED
6. Julia Werner, Weaam Ebrahim, Ferhat Can Ozkaya, Attila Mandi, Tibor Kurtain; Pyrone derivatives from Helichrysum italicum
7. Bhattacharjee Rajsmita, Vinay Keshavamurthy; Re-discovering Sandalwood: Beyond Beauty and Fragrance
8. Marietta Biało ´n, Teresa Krzy´sko-Łupicka, Ewa Nowakowska-Bogdan, Piotr P. Wieczorek; Chemical Composition of Two Different Lavender Essential Oils and Their Effect on Facial Skin Microbiota
9. William W. Christie; The analysis of evening primrose oil
10. Yutaka Matsumoto, Sihui Ma, Takaki Tominaga, Keiko Yokoyama, Kanae Kitatani, Kazumasa Horikawa, Katsuhiko Suzuki; Acute Effects of Transdermal Administration of Jojoba Oil on Lipid Metabolism in Mice