Your web browser is out of date

For the best experience, please upgrade. Learn more

Reply To: A blend for caring, mantaining and regenerating skin

Home Forums Blends and Recipes for Skin Care Natural Beauty Skin Care A blend for caring, mantaining and regenerating skin Reply To: A blend for caring, mantaining and regenerating skin

mikedal
Participant

I placed my first order from Ananda and one product I have coming is the Rosehip Total Essential Oil along with Fractionated Coconut Oil. I’ve heard it was so good for the face. Do I use this alone or can I add Helichrysum, Corsican to it, and if so how many drops would I add, and to how much of the Rosehip? My objective is to repair all the sun damage I have going on with my face. Maybe I should use something else – any and all suggestions for recipes would be greatly appreciated. I am a new user of essential oils and am trying to learn as much as I can. Actually going to a seminar next week called, “Healing from the Inside Out with Essential Oils”. The only oil experience I have had so far is applying Lavender and Frankincense (layering), on a horrible burn from hot pasta water. After only a day and a half, the burn is healing and fading – Amazing!! Totally sold me on essential oils for sure. Would love to hear everyone’s suggestions and if you could relate it to me in drops rather than % I might understand it more. Thanks!!