Your web browser is out of date

For the best experience, please upgrade. Learn more

Reply To: What is the best anti-aging eye treatment or moisturizer

Home Forums Blends and Recipes for Skin Care Natural Beauty Skin Care What is the best anti-aging eye treatment or moisturizer Reply To: What is the best anti-aging eye treatment or moisturizer

laurasumner
Participant

Hello sunswarmth,

I don’t know that much about the Super Skin Serum, as I’ve never used it but I can help you with essential and vegetable oils. You could use Avocado oil, which is full of vitamin E and omegas. It locks in the moisture and keeps the skin hydrated all day long. It can also help the fine wrinkles fade away if it’s used on a daily basis.

It can also be blended with a few drops of Helichrysum essential oil, which is also famous for its tonic and astringent properties. Meaning it can tighten the skin and improve the blood circulation around the eyes. Don’t use more than 5 drops per Oz of carrier oil (vegetable oil) or sometimes, essential oils may irritate the eyes if you use too much. Plus they’re very powerful essences.

You can also use Helichrysum floral water. Spray it all over the face and eyes for at least 2 weeks and you’ll be able to see how it can remove red spots on the face and improve the aspect of under eye dark circles. Don’t forget to have fun while experimenting with essential oils, because it’s worth it 😉

Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂