Your web browser is out of date

For the best experience, please upgrade. Learn more

Reply To: Essential oil with shower

lucyheart
Participant

[quote=”LauraSumner”]Hi Lucy,

The best thing about using essential oils in the shower is that you can use them as they are, which is a great thing especially if you’re a beginner. Depending on what you’re looking to achieve, you can drop a few drops of your essential oil on the shower floor before turning on the shower. The warm water and steam will help the oil’s vapors (molecules) diffuse into the air. Inhaling those molecules will help you feel better after the shower. For instance, 3 or 4 drops of Rosemary (or Peppermint and Tea Tree) essential oil will help with breathing problems. Lavender will help you relax and citrus oils will energize your body and mind and put you in a good mood.

There is also the option of incorporating essential oils of your choice in your shampoo and shower gell. Except the obvious effects on your mood, they will also protect your skin from bacteria or infections and make it silky and smooth.

Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂

Best regards,[/quote]

oh how I’ve tried it, but it looks like the water is not hot enough, the oil will not be up to the air. 😀 or my bathroom too large.
BTW. thanks you so much. i’ll try again