Your web browser is out of date

For the best experience, please upgrade. Learn more

Reply To: CBD 100

laurasumner
Participant

Hi miskate,

I’ve done a lot of research on Hemp seed oil (CBD) for one of my articles and it usually doesn’t contain any psychoactive substances, because of the processing and extraction methods, so I don’t see any reason why it should make you feel sleepy. But I’m not sure why you would use a carrier oil like Hemp seed to improve your anxiety.

Carrier oils are perfect for the dilution of essential oils, otherwise carriers don’t need dilution. One capsule a day should be fine, and the benefits would be more for your skin, immune system, heart, brain, etc. but not for anxiety.

In all my knowledge so far, essential oils are the ones that will help you overcome your anxiety in time. They are more concentrated than carrier oils and almost all have anti-inflammatory, sedative or antibacterial properties. You can diffuse a few drops of Sweet Orange, Lemon, Clary Sage, Peppermint, Neroli, or Rose.

There are many others and you could use the ones you like best. You can also make your own special relaxing blends with essential oils of your choice. If you want to know more about how to use essential oils to relieve anxiety, you will find an in-depth article on my blog.

Until then, let me know if you have any more questions.
Try the essential oils as well, you will like them a lot, I’m sure 🙂