About Melissa website text.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nichelios
    Participant

Hello, my first post :- )

I’ve been enjoying reading the excellent information on some of the EO’s of the Ananda store site.

One thing has me a bit puzzled: first sentence in the 6th paragraph in the yellow box for Melissa EO : “At the same time, Melissa is very gentle on the emotions, and can bring out this quality in a individual.”, hmmm… the quality in question, seems inferred?

I’m very curious to know which “quality in a individual” could be brought out with Melissa. The previous paragraph was about viral infection/herpes. the one previous to that about the sedating/soothing pervasive power/antiviral qualities. I’m not clicking with it so far.

Thanks for clarifying my confusion.

Nic

* I would have liked to have posted the direct link to the Melissa page but got: “Your account does not have permission to post links or domain/page references.”

merlin

Sweetness.

nichelios
    Participant

[quote=”merlin”]Sweetness.[/quote]

That would make sense, since melissa means “honeybee”.
    Thanks merlin – I would love to know more on the psychology of herbs/EO’s in the literature.

merlin

Gabriel Mojay includes lots of this in his book, “Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit.” Highly recommended!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.