Hello and New Here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lora

Hi! I just joined the forum today. I’m really glad I found it. My name is Lora and I live in Missouri. I am beginning my journey into essential oils and all they can do for me and my family. I look forward to being here and ‘meeting’ everyone.

Anonymous

Hi Lora, and welcome to the forum! As you begin your essential oils journey, feel free to post questions and experiences. We are all glad to help one another.

Anonymous

Thanks very much merlin. I will be sure to post questions as I think of them.

Lora

Anonymous

Welcome, Lora! I’m Nancy from southern Indiana and am a newbie, too.

I love Ananda Apothecary’s site because it seems to have the most extensive oil descriptions and suggestions–excellent product quality, prices and customer service, too. Can’t wait to learn more on how to incorporate these fantastic essences into my health routine.

I’m trying to weed out as many chemicals and pharmaceuticals as possible from our lives. We’ve been using tea tree products for cleaning the house for years.

We recently had an OMG moment when we used lavender oil on my husband’s face after an unfortunate cat scratch incident (four 2″ scratches–ouch!). The oil stopped the bleeding and seemed to mend the wounds almost immediately. The next day, you could barely see the scratches at all. We were both amazed by the results. No infection, no scabs and almost no sign of the scratches.

I put up quite a fight to use the lavender oil, followed later with a bit of tea tree, because Mel wanted to run immediately to the medicine cabinet for peroxide and Neosporin. It’s been my personal experience that Neosporin actually seems to the delay the healing of cuts and burns.

After seeing the effects of the oils, he’s now a full convert. (He’s also been addicted to using helichrysum in carrier oil to fight pain in his shoulder for about a month, which helps a lot, but looks like he will eventually have to visit the doctor to determine the underlying cause of the pain.)

I look forward to learning what you and the other contributors can share on using essential oils!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.