Your web browser is out of date

For the best experience, please upgrade. Learn more

Super Immune for the pregnant!

Home Forums Essential Oil Properties Antimicrobial and Immune Support Oils Super Immune for the pregnant!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    debreed

My family uses Super Immune Blend and we all are loving it!! I use many Ananda Oils and have been perfectly satisfied with the quality!! I also made up the Super Immune blend that was posted for children. My grandchildren will be using it. My question is this: My daughter is pregnant with her second child and I would like to know what Immune blend would be good for her to use??Can she use the childrens super immune with the lavender, ravensara, eucalyptus radiata, bay laurel and rosalina??? I was concerned about the bay laurel. If not, what would you suggest?? I could use some help! Thanks!

ananda staff
    Participant

Hi,

None of the oils in the blend are contraindicated for use during pregnancy – it’s infrequent that one is using such a blend in a strongly therapeutic sense. For example, in Europe, you’ll find in some places hospitalized patients in what look like Oxygen tents, but they are really receiving strong concentration of vapors of essential oils. We wouldn’t recommend internal ingestion, but typical use of a couple drops on each wrist, or massaged into the neck – as well as moderate, intermittent inhalation from a diffuser should be just fine (this protocol should be checked with a doctor, of course, should their be any organ function abnormalities we’re not aware of).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.